Thursday, April 11, 2013

Overturned Stiuenway



; font-size: 16px; line-height: 18.9px; text-align: start;">I cannot believe the low number of views Dave Mason's music receives.  He is such a great talent.   Cherry StienwayThere's that blog I have made in the year of 2019........but.There's a blog I have made in the same year My Face book....Still... There are a lot of people missing out on some exceptional music.  The music and the lyrics are incredible.  It sure takes me back to the great times of my youth.  Vivid memories of carefree times with the best friends I will ever have in my lifetime.  In a matter of seconds, or minutes , or day, even a year or two, though my story seldom told...


      My daddy was a gambler all he needed is to win, last time he has the dice’s table overturned by him for he certainly has been characterized by Buddishsm...

No comments:

Post a Comment